Welcome to The Open Geospatial Consortium
The Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)?is an international not for profit organization committed to making quality?open standards for the global geospatial community. These standards are made through a consensus process and are freely available for anyone to use to improve sharing of the world's geospatial data.
OGC standards are used in a wide variety of domains including:?Geosciences & Environment;?Defense & Intelligence; Smart Cities, including IoT & Sensor Webs, mobile tech, and the 3D & Built Environment;?Emergency Response & Disaster Management; Aviation; Energy & Utilities; and many more.
Our 525+ member organizations come from across government, commercial?organizations, NGOs, academic, and research?institutes.
Consider becoming a member today and join our dynamic and diverse global standards community.?
Standards Currently Seeking Public Comment
OGC requests public comment on draft charter for new Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (BDLT) Domain Working GroupClosing Date: Friday, 2019-03-15
- Closing Date: Friday, 2019-03-15
Initiatives Currently Seeking Sponsors
Initiatives?Currently Seeking Participants
- Open Routing API Pilot 2019
- Maritime Limits and Boundaries Pilot
- SELFIE:?Second Environmental Linked Features Interoperability Experiment?
- UML-to-GML Application Schema Initiative (UGAS-2019)
- Marine Spatial Data Infrastructure (MSDI): Phase 1 - Concept Development Study